Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ShuZ ShOe ShUz !!!

The world has to thank the women, because we are the one who make the world so much fun to live in, so much colours and so much shapes! Look only to the shoes.. Woman has a variety of shoes to choose. Different shoes for different event, don't you think it is adventurous? Hahaha..
1. Boots : If you are living in a cold, wet climate, you should probably stick to flat boots. High heel tall boots are more difficult to walk in on an icy sidewalks. Boots can be knee-length or an ankle-boots. For me, I personally think it's not my time yet to wear the tall boots, hahaha.. I have only one pair of boots which I bought 6 years ago (and it still perfect!!) while I was in New York. Boots heel can be flat, stacked or stilettos.


2. Platforms : Platforms are shoes, boots or sandals with thick soles at least four inches in height, often made of cork, plastics, rubber or wood. They have been worn in various cultures since ancient times for fashion or for added height. It offers a surprising bit of comfort, especially if it a thin-soled, pointy stilletos. Provide extra leggy in your fashion, thus will make your legs look long

3. Walking Shoes : The most comfortable shoes for a long distance walk. Suits the name, meant to walk. But make sure to buy a walking shoes made from a soft material, be it pvc or leather..of course leather is much more comfy as it becomes softer with time. Walking shoes doesn't go along with skirts or delicate fabrics of pants, it is more matched with a pair of jeans or dockers pants.
4. Stilettos : Stiletto means "little stilt" in Latin/Italian, so it refers to a very high (usually 4" and above) heels that is extremely thin. (not for me, for sure). I think it is only to be worn to a party, or certain ceremony that do not require you to walk much.
5. Gladiator Sandals : Famous among teens nowadays. I am not sure why it's been named that,the original gladiator sandals were flats, designed to be extremely comfortable for casual walking. The shoes would have stayed firmly attached to the foot (because of the t-straps around the front part of the foot). They are quite suitable for summer, spring and enclosed environment.

6. Flip Flops : There is much debate over what defines a "flip flop" sandal. To me, a flip flop has always been a flat, casual thong sandal that is free at the back, so that when one walks, they get a sort of "flip flop" sound. Whether you call them flip flop, thongs or beach shoes, these sandals will keep you comfortable and stylish (not forget only to those who has a beautiful, smooth skin, which is again, not me! I have a long, slim & skinny foot, inherited it from my Pakistani grandpa)

7. Flat Shoes : Also known as ballerina shoes. The name describes the shape of the shoes, flat. With the right material, it is very comfortable, especially for shopping day. I like it personally, particularly if wearing with jeans. Trendy. But, I still don't find the confidence in wearing it, because I don't have the height. So the flat will only make me more short, and I feel really "down to earth"..hahahaha.. But will try it someday.

8. Pumps : Pumps is about the same as stilettos, only it comes with shorter heels (usually 2" and below) and the heels is less pointy than that in stilettos. The front part could be fully covered or a peep-toe like this picture. Classic pumps is often with shorter & thicker heels, normally worn to the office or a formal attire. Me, personally, just call it high heels-be it pumps or stilettos. Just like in New York, they just call it "heels".
9. Wedges : Ranging from casual to elegant, wedges comes in all styles and heights. While wedge heels are extremely fashionable, they don't look good in everyone and in every outfits. What I like from wedges are, :: it adds height but is easier to walk in than stilettos. ::it has a very cosmopolitan look, they are worldly & sophisticated. ::wedges heel, by nature are a fashionable choice-by just choosing to wear them, you up your fashion quotient. :: makes my legs look longer & slimmer. But beware!! it doesn't get along with pencil skirts, capri or pants with narrow or straight legs.

3 comments:

  1. Please Make Nation of Muhammad Very strong Put this logo in your blog.

    And please help me for make this Campaign Internationality in anther blog of Muslim.

    I am from Makkah and I don’t no English very well only Arabic.

    Thank you
    God bless us

    The Link:

    http://krkr111.blogspot.com/2010/06/campaign-one-body.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://yasminestyle.blogspot.com/
    pelbagai shawl menarik sempena ramadhan dan syawal ini

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that shoes thanks for sharing it
    I like shoes especially Trainers Shoes

    ReplyDelete